Depaul USA operates a free medical clinic to provide homeless men and women with access to health care and additional resources.
Depaul USA’s day resource center in Macon offers a free health clinic. The clinic:
- Serves those without medical insurance.
- Alleviates immediate suffering due to health issues
- Helps patients maintain and improve their health so that they do not end up in the emergency room or hospitalized.
- Helps patients manages colds, wounds, diabetes, hypertension, and other ailments.
- Hosts HIV clinics and educational programs
- Connects patients to doctors for additional services.
- Provides transportation for patients to external medical appointments
- Includes dental and chiropractic care