In partnership with Jefferson Comprehensive Care Systems (JCCS), Depaul USA Little Rock, will be hosting their first health fair on Aug. 8 from 10 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., at Jericho
In partnership with Jefferson Comprehensive Care Systems (JCCS), Depaul USA Little Rock, will be hosting their first health fair on Aug. 8 from 10 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., at Jericho Way. The event will take place in conjunction with National Health Center for the Homeless Day. Jericho Way Center will be hosting this event in collaboration with numerous health care providers and vendors. The following providers will be in attendance.
- The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences will be conducting blood pressure and sugar screenings, and prostate and colorectal cancer blood tests via test kits.
- AR Care will be doing A1 and blood sugar screenings and take blood pressures.
- The Student Medical Group and 12th Street Medical will provide wound care, blood pressure and sugar screenings.
- Water proof breast cancer diagrams will be provided for women in the showers for guidance with the help of a local mobile breast unit.
- Engaging AR Communities will be providing HIV, STD and other screenings
- The Bridgeway clinic will provide information on mental wellness to clients.
- Ideal Options will provide information on outpatient rehab.
- Dr. Terri R. Cohen in podiatry will be at the clinic between 11:30-12:15 to assist as well.
- Jefferson Comprehensive Care Systems will be providing dental screenings and hosting a lunch on Wednesday, Aug. 9, at 11:30 at Jericho Way in recognition of National Health Care week.
- Central Arkansas Development Council (CADC) will have a pop up booth to provide information on their own services as nonprofit.
- Lastly, UAMS Crisis Stabilization Unit will provide depression and trauma screening.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 1:59 pm
3000 Springer Blvd